The Office Blend discusses the topics that can make a difference in your work life — whether you are a CEO or an intern.
The site provides:
- Down-to-earth, informed advice. Research-based articles that will help you meet the challenges you face.
- Strategies. Recommendations for learning experiences and helpful products, that will broaden your horizons, strengthen your workplace strategies and build confidence.
- Workplace-focused book recommendations*. Not your basics. These picks will get your work life moving.
- A little inspiration. I find that inspiration is key to a happy work life. Tips to make your daily work life both fulfilling and productive.
The Office Blend has been named to a number of “best of ” lists:
- CMOE: Top 100 Socially Shared Blogs – 2018 Edition
- Brit+ Co: 9 Brilliant Career Bloggers You Should Start Following as Soon as Possible.
- The Muse: The 10 Best People to Follow on Linkedn — No Matter Where You Are in Your Career.
- Lifehack: 50 People to Follow on LinkedIn No Matter Your Industry
- Feedspot: The 100 Top Career & Development Blogs & Websites
- Inc.: 100 Great Leadership Speakers for Your Next Leadership Conference
*This site sometimes includes blog posts with an affiliate link or two — which means that I am compensated if you utilize the links to make a purchase. Thanks so much – Dr. Marla Gottschalk.