I’d like to introduce a new feature at The Office Blend. Picks that you should consider reading to help you stay ahead of the curve. I’ll do my best to whittle the choices down. Some will be new selections – others past classics that you may have overlooked the first time around.
Happy Reading –
This week’s choices:
- Women Need to Realize Work Isn’t School – Harvard Business Review, Whitney Johnson.
- Management is (Still) Not Leadership. Joh Kotter. HBR.
- The Growing Knowing <> Doing Gap. Hunter Walk. LinkedIn.
- Finding The Right Business Partner: It’s All About Trust. Jennifer Utz. Forbes.
- New Research: How Employee Engagement Hits the Bottom Line. Tony Schwartz, HBR.