You’ve read her work survival strategies at Linkedin and US News & World Report — Dr. Marla Gottschalk, an Industrial/Organizational Psychologist blends the disciplines of psychology and business to help 21st century organizations and their employees move forward effectively. She can help you or your organization develop a strategy to align work with strengths.
With thoughtful collaboration, assessment and targeted metrics — you can shift your focus toward the elements that fuel engagement, energy and effectiveness.
Coaching. Chances are you are “uber” busy — but have made the time to put a career strategy in place? Dr. Gottschalk has helped people all over the world identify their strengths, set goals and develop both short and long-range career plans. All sessions are delivered on Skype — so international clients are welcome.
- Single Session. If you feel you need to clear the air and discuss the highs and lows of work life — this may be the right choice.
- Career Pivot. (6 sessions). If you are preparing for a career change or pivot, we’ll need more time to assess who you are and where you should be going.
- Mentor on Call. (12 sessions, 1 per month). Sometimes you need a little support for what “comes up” over the course of time. A great option for many, you won’t feel alone in your career journey.
Workplace Consulting. Most organizations have the ability to achieve a healthy “state” and evolve. But, you must to truly understand your people, processes and culture — to make that a reality. We’ll start with your current issues, review the history of leadership, your customers, products and launch from there. The process works well — and coupled with targeted diagnostic tools, the direction of your organization can shift.
- Step 1: Organizational History
Who are your customers? Leaders? What challenges has the organization faced? What are the challenges you will face in the near future?
- Step 2: Problem Definition
What symptoms are you currently experiencing? How has this affected the organization and your employees?
- Step 3: Discovery
What is getting in the way of healthy growth? Do your processes support effectiveness or hinder it?
- Step 4: Attack Obstacles
What can be changed to improve the situation (short and long-term)? How can these changes be measured?
- Step 5: Support the Business Going Forward
Support the structure of your business for future opportunities and growth.
Where might your organization want to go?
- Retaining the “best and the brightest”.
- Addressing a “negative vibe” within the organization.
- Becoming more flexible and innovative.
- Aligning people with their strengths.
- Gaining a keen competitive edge.
Schedule a Skype consultation using the contact Form.